Within the community, Conaboy & Associates works with various agencies around program development and advocacy needs and supports families and caregivers in networking together. We are active in the community in advocating for disability awareness, ensuring that children receive appropriate levels of support, and helping families and caregivers navigate the early intervention and special education systems.
We are available to work directly with families to help them advocate for their child in the following areas:
- Navigate the early intervention process, to develop Individualized Family Service Plans (IFSPs)
- Navigate school special education process
- Work with school teams to develop and evaluate Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Support transitions between programs and stages of a child’s educational career.
- Participate in school meetings and review records for accuracy and the provision of appropriate levels of service.
Do you need support in understanding this process or find that having an advocate by your side at a meeting would be helpful? Please contact us here